Current Funding Campaign
We are currently fund-raising for scholarships to send people from under-represented groups to ACCU 2020:
- Please donate through Go Fund Me
Who are we?
#include <C++> is a global, inclusive, and diverse community for developers interested in C++. Here, you can find a welcoming space to learn and discuss C++. We also provide resources to create safer, more inclusive, community gatherings.
We believe that a community is only as good as how it treats its most vulnerable members. Therefore, we strive to create a welcoming, safe, and accessible environment. We have a strong Code of Conduct, which we enforce.
Our primary communication platform is our Discord server. Join us to discuss and learn C++ in a welcoming, inclusive space.
Everyone who supports our goals, whether a member of any under-represented groups or not, is welcome to participate in any way - see What can I do? Many of our leaders and contributors are allies and we are grateful for all they do. If you want C++ to be more welcoming and inclusive, you’ll be welcomed and included.
What do we do?
- A set of resources on diversity and inclusion.
- An inclusive, welcoming space for people to discuss and learn C++.
- Help for minorities and junior programmers with scholarships to attend major conferences. You can apply for scholarships, and donate to them.
- Help for minorities and junior programmers in submitting talks for conferences or job applications.
- A toolbox for C++ conferences to improve diversity and inclusion.
- Help for conferences in reaching minority groups with calls for papers, and suggesting candidates to invite to speak and running an inclusive conference.
- Help for companies in improving their C++ job advertisements to improve appeal to minority groups.
We are always doing more, and are open to suggestions for new ideas!
What can I do?
Thanks for asking - please see What can I do?
I like your T-Shirts, can I buy one?
Yes. See our Shop page. We have more than just shirts!
How can we be contacted?
If you have joined our Discord, you can post in #meta or DM an admin or moderator. Their names are highlighted in red or blue.
You can also reach us either through Twitter, or through the contact form below.