Current Funding Campaign
We are currently fund-raising for scholarships to send people from under-represented groups to ACCU 2020:
Who are we?
#include <C++> is a global, inclusive, and diverse community for developers interested in C++. Here, you can find a welcoming space to learn and discuss C++. We also provide resources to create safer, more inclusive, community gatherings.
We believe that a community is only as good as how it treats its most vulnerable members. Therefore, we strive to create a welcoming, safe, and accessible environment. We have a strong Code of Conduct, which we enforce.
Our primary communication platform is our Discord server. Join us to discuss and learn C++ in a welcoming, inclusive space.
What do we do?
- A set of resources on diversity and inclusion.
- An inclusive, welcoming space for people to discuss and learn C++.
- Help for minorities and junior programmers with scholarships to attend major conferences. You can apply for scholarships, and donate to them.
- Help for minorities and junior programmers in submitting talks for conferences or job applications.
- A toolbox for C++ conferences to improve diversity and inclusion.
- Help for conferences in reaching minority groups with calls for papers, and suggesting candidates to invite to speak and running an inclusive conference.
- Help for companies in improving their C++ job advertisements to improve appeal to minority groups.
We are always doing more, and are open to suggestions for new ideas!
I like your T-Shirts, can I buy one?
Yes. See our Shop page. We have more than just shirts!
How can we be contacted?
You can reach us either through Twitter, or through the contact form below.